I am a Lead Programmer from the region of Laval, Québec.
I have great ability to build and understand complex software architectures.
For the web
- My main mastery is PHP.
- I have experience in Information Security.
- I built many Web APIs to work with various applications.
- I have a lot of knowledge in HTML5.
- I am quite good with CSS3 and I master all of its basics.
- I use AngularJS, EmberJS and jQuery on a regular basis.
- I learnt the basics on NodeJS.
- MySQL is my main choice for websites databases.
- I regularly use MongoDB for complex applications.
Servers and softwares
- I have great knowledge of C++ and the Boost libraries.
- My first choice for Windows desktop software is C#.
- When I need management scripts or server software I use Python.
- I use MongoDB for most storage needs.
- I use PostgreSQL on a regular basis.
- I use Linux every days, specially for my servers.
- I’m very interested in Distributed computing techniques.
- I design and implement Network protocols.
- I have basic knowledge of Unreal engine and Irrlicht.
- I am currently learning OpenGL and ZeroMQ.
- Designing and building highly scalable web APIs.
- Leading web development projects.
- Working on Video game servers software and protocols.
- Optimizing and simplifying code.
My activities on the web
My LinkedIn profile contains more general information about my professional life.
You can send me an e-mail directly at [email protected] or use the following contact form: